Non Destructive Testing
Zamil Lifting offers various types of Non Destructive Testing services for welding. The use of NDT Destructive Testing techniques is to determine the integrity of a material, component or structure or quantitatively measure some characteristic of an object.
We use various Non Destructive Testing methods including Visual, Liquid Penetrant, Magnetic, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, X-ray.
Our Non Destructive Testing services are useful for:
- Flaw Detection and Evaluation
- Leak Detection
- Location Determination
- Dimensional Measurements
- Structure and Microstructure Characterization
- Estimation of Mechanical and Physical Properties
- Stress (Strain) and Dynamic Response Measurements
- Material Sorting and Chemical Composition Determination
- Non destructive testing (NDT) is a wide group of analysis techniques we use to evaluate the properties of material, component or weld without causing any damage to the objects.